CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Not much new here... All three of us are sick. Kendal was first and she is actually starting to get better. Marnie was 2nd and seems to have it the worst. They sent her home from work a few hours early today. That is very rare! Now, I'm starting to feel it pretty bad now too. It’s that time of year, huh. Surprisingly, Kendal and I did ok this weekend. I had more trouble with Cheeto. His invisible fence collar battery has bit the dust and I don't think it wants to hold a charge anymore. Thus, being such a brilliant dog (yea right), he managed to escape a total of 4 times this weekend. He terrorized most of the neighborhood and dodged a few cars! Not fun chasing him around! I ordered a replacement collar today, and he goes back on his leash until it arrives. A couple pictures from last week are below:

Kendal and mommy

Kendal helping out with the laundry

0 comments: