CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 04, 2008

Back to work today. I think I am ready to get back to normal life and to get back into a routine. We will see how I feel when I get off work tonight.

Happy 30th Birthday Timmy. We had a blast at Timmy's party this past weekend at his house in Eastlake. Mike and I for got our camera so we are waiting for pictures to be emailed to us for various family members. Kendal and Hayden spent the night with Papa and Grandma Schmidt while Mike and I stayed and enjoyed the party. The girls were great from what we were told and we enjoyed our kid free time together.

Enjoy a few pictures from Timmy's party.

Kendal and Daddy by Lake Erie

Kendal and Timmy after cake

Ann and Aunt Debbie with Hayden

Kendal and Grandma swimming at the hotel

Kendal's pouty face

0 comments: