CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted anything. Sorry. We all have been very busy. Mike started finishing the basement, we have joined a volleyball league with the Abbott’s and the Kreider’s and Kendal is working on more solid foods like fresh fruit and cheerios. Mandy and Aunt Maggie came for a visit this past weekend and we had a very good time with them. Today was Mike's birthday, so Jaclynn and Jason watched Kendal and we got to go out to dinner without Kendal. Then we all enjoyed Coldstone ice cream cake together. Kendal enjoyed having the cake box on her head, it was actually quite humorous. I will be posting pictures as I get them from various family and friends since we always forget to bring our camera with us.

A few pictures and a funny movie that we have now are below:

Kendal and her new Dora car

No, I do not have anything on my forehead

Don't I look smart?

Busted taking a birthday nap

Here is a link to a funny video of Kendal feeding herself some cereal. She got one stuck to her forehead.

0 comments: