CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Kendal and I had a great weekend together... we really didn't get much accomplished (I re-gripped my golf clubs) but that’s ok sometimes. She is really starting to become a riot to hang out with. She learns new words every week (Snoopy and Maddy this weekend!), and is starting to understand when she is doing something she should not be. For instance, I caught her in the litter box this morning with a handful of you know what and when I told her “No”, she said “No” right back to me, then ran away and continued to pout (currently buries her head in the carpet a cries). She did not go back in there the rest of the day.

Another no no this weekend was her climbing on top of the ottoman and jumping up and down. It was way too cute to yell at her, but I took pictures (below), I will let Marine be the bad cop for that one. Each night she goes to bed so easy for me, as always she tells me "night night" when she is getting tired, so I make her bottle and let her drink it upstairs in her room (I hold her in the rocking chair). When she finishes it completely (antibiotic in there), I tuck her in with her baby (currently favorite toy, made of soft cotton and satin) and she calmly snuggles up and closes her eyes. That makes my day, everyday. Overall, a great weekend.



0 comments: