CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Kendal built her first snowman this weekend (with daddy's help)! She saw Ben's snowman next door and had to have one for herself. Pictures below. There is a funny video as well of Kendal sliding down a snow pile we made. This kid can't get enough of the snow. I'm trying a new video hosting site that claims 1280x720 playback in full screen mode (click the "full" button on the bottom right of the video). I have my doubt's so bare with me and give me some feedback on how it plays. Enjoy!

Kendal Snow Slide!

Kendal helping daddy shovel the driveway.

Kendal making her first snowman!

Weeee...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This website is awesome and so easy to use. The full screen is great. Keep using this version, I love seeing Kendal in the full screen mode. Thanks, Kendal for a great weekend. I miss you already. I promise I will have another tea party with you next time Grandma and Grampa visit you. Love, Grandma