CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

My brother, dad, and I went on our annual fishing trip this past weekend. It was a little windy and we got wet once, but other than that the weather was great and we had a great time. Looks like my dad caught the biggest fish except for that nasty looking one I caught. All I know is I have the trophy this year for the most fish. Better luck next year Timmy.

Marnie took the kids to balloonfest more than once this weekend; I got to tag along the night I got back from the trip. The kids seemed to enjoy themselves, especially Kendal and roller coasters. We had one scary moment when Kendal took a nasty fall. I actually caught most of it on video (see below) before we all ran to try and catch her. She was a little shaken up but is absolutely fine. Scary stuff. Other than that we are getting excited to have all of next week off. We are currently finalizing plans so we will see how it goes. More vids and pics below.

Maddy and Kendal Dancing from Mike Schmidt on Vimeo.



Kendal Takes a Spill... from Mike Schmidt on Vimeo.









































0 comments: