CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Well, the big day is almost here! We are getting excited for Kendal's parties! We are in Cleveland this weekend and back here on the 9th. Kendal is feeling much better now; she only has a few days left of her antibiotic and then we are done. She doesn't seem to enjoy the humidity lately, but who does. She officially took her first steps a few weeks ago, but is now up to about 6 before she dives at you! We got plenty of it on video, see below. Take care; hope to see most of you this coming weekend or next!

Kendal's first step!

Three steps now...

More walking...

This evening crawling with her ducky...

Recent pictures are below... first take a peak over at Kendal's best friends blog (Miss Maddy) for some good Kendal pictures from this weekend! (click here or click the link on the sidebar)

I'm never giving up my bottle!

Hello!

Look at my toy...

Check out my pigtails... thanks Karen!

Yes, I know I have no pants on!

Snoopy!

0 comments: