CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I can remember when Kendal was this small Mike and I would update the blog every night. Yea right, like we have time to do that now. Sorry it takes so long to post new pics but life with two kids is hard.

Kendal is amazing. You can hold conversations with her now. She is getting to be very independent. She has been trying to dress and undress herself. She has been taking her own diapers off; sometime this is a good thing other times not so good. Last weekend I put Kendal down for her nap, to my mistake in only a diaper. Well after her room had been quiet for 3 1/2 hours, I peeked in her room. Her bed was empty, and out struts Kendal from her closet buck naked in only her pink winter boots. I asked her where her diaper was and she plainly said, "Inside the table." Duh, like I should have known her diaper was in her night stand. As I walked over to her night stand I stepped in a cold wet puddle on the floor and found a big wet spot in the middle of her bed. But her diaper inside the night stand was nice and dry.

Hayden is doing great. Her 2 month stats were 9 lbs and 14 oz. She was 24 inches long also. Looks like we are going to have petite girl with strawberry blonde hair. She has been sleeping better, most nights 7-8 hours at a time. If she does wake up she is only up about 10-15 minutes and back fast to sleep. Hayden is very smiley in the morning and is starting to coo and make cute little baby noises. She is very active in her sleep also, I put to sleep on one end of her crib and she always wakes up at the other end. Just like Kendal.

A few pictures from Mike's annual fishing trip with his dad and brother are below too. Take Care everyone!















0 comments: