CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sorry it took so long to post birthday pictures. We have been busy around here. We had a small party for Kendal for all her friends here in Michigan with a Diego theme. Diego was all over the place. Kendal was so excited when she woke up from her nap and saw the entire first floor of our house with Diego plastered all over. She wasn't too keen on her safari vest, hat, and rescue pack; but we all still had fun.

Hayden enjoyed the party in the arms of most of our guests. This kid will not let you put her down. But since she was up all evening she slept great that night from 11pm to 8am. She has been sleeping good most nights for about 5-7 hours at time. Then she throws in a night where she is up every 3 hours just so I don't get out of the habit of being up at night. The bottle thing is not going well. She will only occasionally drink a bottle during the day and almost never in the evening. We have tried different bottles with little success. Any suggestions? I noticed Hayden smiling this morning when I was talking to her, too bad our camera sucks and takes horrible pictures. She looked like a blurry devil in the pictures so I will have to wait until Mike can help me catch her smiling on camera.

I am waiting on pictures from some of our friends also. Enjoy our pictures below.

Kendal and Maddy making pretend hot dogs in the playhouse

Kendal on her swing

Brave girl going down the new big slide

Ben playing on the new swingset

Extreme closeup of Kendal after enjoying yummy cookies from the Abbotts

I can see you even though I am sleeping

Trying to get my thumb in my mouth

Kendal opening her presents

Kendal and Maddy opening presents together

0 comments: