CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Kendal and Hayden had a full weekend alone with their mom! I made a trip back to Cleveland to take my parents out for their 33rd wedding anniversary. 8 years ago to the day Marnie and I went on our first date for my parent’s 25th anniversary! Pretty cool huh. A few pictures below. Kendal is great as always and Hayden is sleeping through most nights and is really coming around taking the bottle! Have a great 4th of July; I'm sure we will have plenty to share!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike and Tim: Thank you again for the great night at Progressive Field, I had a great time. Thanks for the memories I will never forget. I really enjoyed dinner inside the glass room. Wow! What a view. Thank you Marnie for picking up the slack and watching the kids the whole weekend. Thanks for making it possible to spend time with Tim and Mike. Love, MOM